Wednesday, December 14

james on...

...waiting for the bus.

Waiting for your sisters' bus means that your mom will, in fact, interrupt your afternoon meal to get outside in time.  I thought that was just an old babies tale, but I tell you it is true!  Watch out for that one babies, because it sure comes as a shock to realize that you are not always numero uno in your household.  Your mom will bundle you up in a bunch of bulky blankets and a hat that is only going to fit for a couple more days.  This is one reason to consider being born in the spring or summer, because it is NOT warm out in December.


Sure, she'll bring the bottle out with you, but who wants to eat under those conditions?  Here I am threatening to eat her finger if she doesn't take me back inside right. this. instant.  I don't think she took me very seriously.  Don't I look threatening?


Then she dares to pour salt in the wound by pulling out her cell phone and taking pictures of your misery!  Mothers!  Sheesh.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

That pain is known here. Several times a week Sylvia was rudely awakened from her afternoon slumber only to be rudely thrown in the car and taken to pick Gabriel up from preschool. Sucks to be the little one sometimes.

Lanenga Family said...

hahaha. Love it. Sorry James.