Wednesday, December 14

it's an official grin!...

I know this is a blurry picture, but Dad got his cell phone out as fast as he could to catch James' first smiles!  I mean, the real deal smiles, and they were all for Pop Pop.  Dad came over to help me get the girls out to the bus in case James was eating or something (which, he was) when they needed to go (Thanks Dad!).  His reward was James giving him smile after smile for a brief moment.  I think I've got a couple "on purpose" smiles from him recently, but I can't be sure.  There is no question that the smiles he was giving were real.

He's either just starting or finishing up a smile in this picture, but they were full blown toothless grins, I promise!  Oh, and please ignore the giant polka dotted robe I'm wearing.  I'm not usually a robe kinda girl, but getting out of my down comforter and electric blanket in the middle of the night requires more layers and this robe is warm!


No comments: