Dear James,
You've had tummy troubles from about day three of your little life. The first picture was taken about two days after we switched you to a gentler on your tummy formula and you were a happy camper within two feedings, other than a little fussy period before we go to bed. But as the month has gone on, the second picture taken of you on the 19th, is much more accurate. You have become one fussy slice of bacon! You are becoming a baby that does not like to be put down, and I just want you to know that you have about two more weeks of being somewhat indulged in that department, and then you'll get put down to work it out yourself a bit more. You might not like it, and we might not like having to listen to you cry it out a bit, but it's got to be done. Unfortunately for you, your parents have a track record showing we are able to listen to a crying baby, as long as you are fed, burped, changed and not to the shrieking point. Of course, you may have other ideas, and we'll have to adjust, but that's the plan for now. Are you ready? I sure am.
Love,
Mama

1 comment:
Oh Amy, I am so sorry. I've been there. Hugs!
Post a Comment