Friday, December 2

it's back! advent spectacular | day 2

The Pond Family Christmas Advent Spectacular (v1.2) is back and better than ever!  Ok, it's fairly similar to last year.  We've lowered our expectations a bit with the addition of James, but we've got fun planned and we can't wait to get to it!  I'm already a day behind.  I need to take a picture of what we did yesterday, but I'll get to it eventually.

Here's Day 2 | Make cookies take 1:

mmm...Peanut Butter Blossoms with Dark chocolate and peppermint Kisses (I'm skeptical about the peppermint/peanut butter combo, personally).


And just for fun, and in case you think I forgot I have these two amazing girls in my life, here's the girls amusing themselves before bed tonight.

Abby creating something crafty and fun:


Grace punching out some Christmas paper doll angels Oma and Opa brought her last year from the Netherlands:





No comments: