Wednesday, September 21

"don't forget your angry eyes!"

Abby will surely hate me at some point in her life for posting this picture, but it must be done.  This isn't that recent.  It was taken back in June and I didn't even know it was happening.  I was uploading some pictures off my PowerShot and found this gem of a picture and it made me chuckle.  So I asked Abby, "What's happening in this picture?" and she said, "I kept telling Grace to stop taking my picture, but she wouldn't!"

So this is the equivalent of Abby packing her "angry eyes" (Thank you Toy Story 2 and specifically, Mrs. Potato Head, for the reference):


I came across it a few minutes ago in my file travels and it made me laugh and laugh...again!  I might just have to print this and hang it on a wall I see all the time when I need a chuckle!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

HRP said...

It looks like she's ready for the rollar derby...we need a rollar name for her...
Abbycadabra is already taken
Abbynormal
Abilicious
Abbs of Steel
The Abberdeen Highlander (there can be only one)
Absolute (crazy, strong, etc.)
Abosulte 200 Proof!

my rebel took over said...

That's ABBAlicious!