Wednesday, September 7

school is over rated...

I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I will not cry when I put my babies on the bus tomorrow. I liked half day Kindergarten. All day school is for the birds. The end.

No comments: