Monday, September 19

american girl...the official post...

All the American Girl Store goodness you could ever wish for, and probably a whole lot more:

 In the Cafe...

Abby and Emily:

Maddie:

Savannah and Savannah (Is the real Savannah not gorgeous?):

Dad tried on the napkin rings/take home hair ties for the girls:

I think we all liked this part of the meal the most:

A mid-dining shot [Madison, Abby, Emily and Savannah]:

Maddie and Madison:

Grace and Madison thought the shaped fruit was the coolest thing EVER [Felicity & Grace]:

Happy birthday Grace and Abbbbbbbyyyy!  Happy birthday tooooo you!



At the doll salon:

Grace waiting for Felicity to get her hair done by Sabrina:

Savannah is in my two favorite pictures from the day.  The one of her in the cafe and this one of PopPop holding her because she was a little too shy to talk to the woman doing her doll's hair:

Abby anxiously waiting for Emily to have pigtails just like her:

Grace and Maddie:

The even let the girls pick out ribbons for their own hair.  Grace and the newly made over Felicity:

I asked Grace to turn Felicity around so I could see the back of her hair.  She turned Felicity AND herself around:

I might love this girl:

Madison with Maddie:

Savannah and Savannah:

Savannah's half flip style:

All dolled up and ready to shop [Front row: Savannah, Emily, Felicity (sometimes Grace Jr.) and Madison.  Back row: Savannah, Abby, Grace and Madison]:

Shopping was a bit hectic, so no action shots there.  Outside the store.  Phew!:

Love these girls and that guy:

I'm not going to lie to you, this was a, well, pricey party.  I keep reminding myself to divide it in half because we got two birthdays out of it, but still.  A little sticker shock.    The cafe was great, but I definitely don't feel the need to do it more than once.  The girls all seemed to have a great time.  We had no tears and not even a dejected face over something they had to put away.  They were delightful and it made it that much better.

On the way home I asked each of the girls what their favorite part of the day was.

Abby said, "The cafe!"
Grace said, "When the girl (the stylist that did her doll's hair) said she would come home with me and do Felicity's hair every day!"
Savannah said, "Everything!"
Maddie said, "The whole day Aunt Amy!"

Totally worth it.

1 comment:

Lanenga Family said...

Just seeing these pics--SUPER cute. Love the front row/back row comments. We love your girls (and their girls, of course).