It has been a VERY long time since I've spent some quality time with Photoshop to scrapbook. A seriously long time. Since upgrading to the full Photoshop, I hadn't even tried it. I had a need tonight, for some reason. We've been so busy doing stuff to fix our flooded basement (it's getting there!) and get Bacon's room ready (I have pictures to post of this awesome progress too), I think I just wanted to do something I didn't have on my extremely long To-Do list for once. And so, of course, that means I'm up much later than my pregnant self prefers, but it was worth it!
I have this baby scrapbook I started for the girls while I was still sleep deprived and before I went digital. It has about six pages in it, and one or two of them I didn't make duplicates of. So the beauty of digital is how easy it is for me to make duplicates and and customize it to each of the girls. I think this is what re-energized me toward that project. Plus my change of heart about scrapping every little thing and going to a more month-at-a-glance style. I'm trying to be realistic. Anyway, the girls first and second months are already in the book, but I worked on month three tonight and voila! A two page spread to add to each of their books. Hopefully Abby won't hate me too much for how pink this is, but it is VERY hard to find non-pink baby kits that aren't completely boy!
Abby:
Grace:
It feels so good to put something scrappy on here again!




No comments:
Post a Comment