You've seen some of the more eventful March happenings. I actually didn't take many pictures this dreary month...gee...I wonder why, but here's what fills in the gaps between all things exciting (which are exciting too!)...
The girls had friends over in the beginning of the month. Here's Abby and Grace's favorite friend playing Just Dance for Kids on the Wii (absolutely love this game, by the way):
In which we went bowling with Harland's parents and sister...
Right down the middle Grace! You don't need no stinking bumpers!
I know this is a bad picture, but it's the only one I got of David schooling us...
A nice one by Adi...
And Karen...
This is Harland telling me to "Bring it". Which I didn't. He crushed my score.
I didn't take a single picture of Abby, so here's Grace getting a gutter ball in bumper bowling. I would also just like to point out that I think when Grace wears this particular pair of jeans her little behind looks just like Jesse's from Toy Story. I don't know if this photo does it justice. I'm just sayin'.
Savannah and Tyler (two of my brother's kiddos) were there when I got my new lens. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Can you hear those angels singing when I say "new lens"? No? It's just me? Ok. Savannah asked me to take her picture, so I did...
And then I asked her to pose for me, and this is what I got...
This is not a good picture, but this was awesome food! I asked/let Harland cater book club since it was at our house this month. I think I'll let him do this every time! See those shrimp things down there on the right? Yum-E. See all that other stuff on the counter? Also quite delicious. Don't you wish you were married to a guy that loves to cook and spoils you with his yum factor?
That Friday Abby crawled into our bed and became a furnace. She held onto a 103.5 fever for about three days straight. No other symptoms and it went quietly into the night and never came back. She spent some quality time with the couch...
And then the girls' Daisy troop went to the Rescue Squad and had a great tour of all their rescue equipment. (I still can't believe all the stuff and various modes of transportation they have!)
C'mon April! Bring me some good weather news! What's that you say? We're getting snow tonight? Greeeaaat. I'll be under my electric blanket. Do. Not. Disturb.












1 comment:
love the pictures...
update please!
Post a Comment