I was ok with it being winter, but in the last week I find myself having to repeat over and over to myself, "Spring will come. Spring WILL come..." It will come, right? I'm feeling less convinced daily. I'm not even looking for 70 degrees. I actually really enjoy the mid 50s and 60s because it's always easy to know what to wear and I don't have to worry about layers because it'll be too warm in the afternoon. Is that too much to ask? And all the rain is pretty much just putting a damper on my life in general. I don't mind rain, but enough already!
Yesterday I forced the girls outside (initially against Abby's will) in the afternoon because it wasn't raining and it was actually warm enough to be out there. A miracle. So while I cut down some of the dead stuff to make way for the green that's starting to grow underneath (which just made me feel hopeful to be staring at), the girls played hopscotch and rode their bikes. It almost felt like a spring day...almost!
I was laying on the ground in a contorted position to take these. I'm pretty much always happy with a picture I take from the ground up. If you send your kids over here I'll get down on the ground and take some pictures of them too. But they might think I'm a little weird.
And we're back to rain today...Spring will come. Spring will come. Spring WILL come...



2 comments:
Are you guys as lucky as we are? Snow storm tomorrow:( Super sick of it!!!
We are having the same kind of weather over here. I cannot wait to send my kids outside WITHOUT having to bundle them up
Love the pink cowboy boots :)
Post a Comment