The girls were actually encouraging me to take their pictures today. You know I won't turn that down.
According to Grace, today is Bunny's birthday. Her first birthday, which is amazing considering we've had Bunny for as long as we've had Grace. We made party hats.
The who's who were all there for the party:
There was a fashion show of sorts (Note: I did not ask them to pose):
There was, well, whatever this was:
And it wouldn't be a party at the Pond's unless it was a dance party, of course...
And this random little snippet is Grace saying, "Mom. I want to tell you something, but I can't if you're taking pictures because I have to smile and I can't smile and tell you something at the same time." Me: You don't have to smile, Grace. Grace, "Mooooom!" Ok, ok. I'll put it down.







4 comments:
I'm not surprised to see YOUR girls have killer dance moves like that. :)
They certainly didn't get it from me, Em! My hips just don't cooperate.
I think Grace might be a future Tango dancer.....
Haha. Love the fashion show pics of Grace the cat. :)
Post a Comment