Name that movie reference.
This is a very silly little post, but a funny thing happened the night before Valentine's day over here. A silly little thing.
(The cards I picked up for Abby and Grace respectively.)
The girls were all tucked in bed and I just finished wrapping the Wii Just Dance For Kids (awesome game, by the way) we got the girls. I filled out the cards I had picked out for the girls and Harland, and went into the bedroom to find Harland filling out his cards. I caught a glimple of one of the card Harland had, and I said, "Did you get cards for the girls too?" We had both gone out thinking the other didn't have time to pick up cards for the girls.
Now stay with me. That alone is not so amusing, I know, but from behind I can see this glimpse of something on Harland's card he's writing and I say, "Does that card by chance have a Unicorn on the front?" Harland and I had picked out the same card. I start laughing a little and then asked him what other card he picked out and he shows me the same princess card I had picked. Now I'm really laughing and I say "Already our minds are becoming one", which is a line from...oh wait...I told you you had to guess that. Then I say, "Ok, the real test is, which card did you pick for which girl?
Not only did we pick out the same card, but we picked them out specifically for each girl. C'mon. What are the odds of that happening? Seriously. We were laughing to the point of tears over here....No? I guess you had to be there.
(The cards Harland picked out for Abby and Grace respectively.)


2 comments:
Shrek 2! I had it on the tip of my tongue but it took a while to come out. Glad you guys think alike! :)
That's funny. And Ironic. At least you now know that you both know your girls very, very well.
Post a Comment