Monday, September 1

moments in pictionary history...

I don't want to forget to share this. The night that the Pond's were with us in Canada, we played Pictionary. Oh how I love this game! Belinda has provided us with many great moments in family game playing, such as "You mean I wasn't on pase 3?", when she was on phase 6 or something in Phase 10. But this one had me laughing so hard!

Can you guess what she was attempting to draw here? And from that, what her word actually was?

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like pole dancing. Don't want to guess what the word was.

Sandra said...

Love the background.

Critchlow said...

This one is sooo easy! That would be the new olympic event- naked ice skating off a diving board post barbershop visit with application of flames to the hair. Duh!

Nikki said...

I was thinking go-go dancer too!!

Critchlow said...

ENOUGH already! What is it???

my rebel took over said...

Sorry to keep you in suspense Critch (I really enjoyed your guess, by the way). It has been a crazy week (more on that later).

She was attempting to draw a pole dancer (way to go Sandra and Nikki!). I think she did a pretty good job, actually. The word she was trying to get us (being Karen and I) to guess was "North Pole". I was laughing so hard that this was the route she took to get us there!