Thursday, September 18

coming soon to a blog near you...

(And no, it's not a baby! I know how you people think.)

...A rediculously long post, or possibly a bunch of shorter ones about the last crazy month of my life.

Some highlights:
  • Oma invasion (That sounds bad, but it's a good thing)
  • Near death experience...for the cat.
  • Can you say "Three days of preschool!!!"???!?!?!?!?
  • This was the birthday that never ended. Yes it went on and on my friend!
  • Progress on the homestead.

Hopefully I'll get around to that sometime soon. I have a baby shower tomorrow night, a birthday party for the girls' bethrothed on Saturday, hosting a mini get-to-know-you party thing the activities chairpeople at church have started Saturday night, and then giving a talk in church on Sunday. Who knows, if I make some progress on the talk, maybe even tonight. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Adi said...

Please you aren't busy...give me some pictures. NOW! Just kidding, sounds busy yet fun.

And uhhh..your kids go to school now, and I still dont get a phone call or a shoutout! Lame!