Please excuse the mess. Just playing around with my blog a bit, but it's way past my bed time. I wanted to try making my own background. I'm not a huge fan of this one, so we'll see how long it lasts...
Sandra...I've got one for September in the works that I think will be fun.
bl...Thanks! I wish I could say, "Yes! I did make that up!", but I can't. I came up with it a couple months ago and have been thinking about changing the name of my blog since then (Harland and my mother in law talked me into keeping My Rebel Took Over), but I made the mistake of Googling the term "Snapshotographer" and low and behold, a few things came up. I'm a little disappointed that I can't coint he phrase, but I'd never heard it before, so I'm using it!
3 comments:
congrat's to you one making your own. I am sure it will be fabulous, I like this one a lot.
"snapshotographer", I like that. Did you make it up? That's probably how I would describe myself.
Sandra...I've got one for September in the works that I think will be fun.
bl...Thanks! I wish I could say, "Yes! I did make that up!", but I can't. I came up with it a couple months ago and have been thinking about changing the name of my blog since then (Harland and my mother in law talked me into keeping My Rebel Took Over), but I made the mistake of Googling the term "Snapshotographer" and low and behold, a few things came up. I'm a little disappointed that I can't coint he phrase, but I'd never heard it before, so I'm using it!
Post a Comment