I'm excited to announce that my brother and sister in law welcomed their third child, and first boy, Tyler John this past Friday morning. We're so excited to have a little testosterone on this side of the family since their are four girls before him (and one and half girls on the other side of his family too). He will be getting lots of dinosaur jammies from me. I love them!
I got to hold him all too briefly on Friday, and now we're in Canada, so it will be two weeks before I get to see him again. I'm not one to hold other people's babies, unless asked, so when my family provides one, I like to get my snuggle on. Maybe I'll attempt to upload a low resolution picture of me and Tyler tomorrow, but we're on dial up here and, well, you all know how that goes, or, errr, doesn't go.
You can see some pictures of him on Nikki's blog.
2 comments:
Tyler and I miss you guys already. It is going to be a long two weeks waiting for you to come home. But I am going home today and I feel great. I can not wait to have my whole family together again! Enjoy that vacation but hurry back!
Congrats!! Boys are amazing. I am happy to have more men as well carry the name further and further into the generations.
As for dino jammers- those are gender nuetral....maybe even age nuetral as well. Now if you will excuse me I am going to go find my t-rex jammer bottoms.
Post a Comment