Monday, July 21

hey! we were there...and i have proof...

I turned on the TV tonight to discover that the episode of High School Musical: Get In The Picture that was on was being taped the day we were in Epcot. We were like, there 'n stuff. Ok, we were really just there while Nick Lache (however you spell his name) was rehearsing his lines. We're not ones to hang around just to maybe be on TV, but it's still cool.

Here's my proof:

Nick Lache botched his lines...a lot...


We watched this guy get interviewed, or should I say completely lead by that guy in the tan striped shirt. He got booted tonight...

Fun times! It was just a reminder of how fun our trip was! And no, I don't plan on watching the show again...

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Do you really mean they did not want Tinkerbell(s) in that show. Shame on them. I would have paid a zillion dollars for them.

I don't even know what high school musical is. But that is still very exciting.

At first I thought these might be pics of Germany, because we still don't have any proof that you were there...............

Adi said...

Remember when you never posted anymore.....? I do!

Sandra said...

Hello, are you there? I know you're online because you're commenting on my blog. I need somthing new please, I know what you've been doing this summer..... so I know you've got stuff to post. You used to give me such a chuckle when I was giving up sleeping.