My Aunt inspired me to try something new on my blog. She asked if she can be emailed when I update the blog, which is an option Blogger doesn't offer, from what I can tell anyway. So I did a little search and found this Blog A Bot service. You can now subscribe via the link on the right to receive an email when I post something. I'd love your feedback if you like this feature. I'm a fan of it on other blogs I read.
8 comments:
Lazy. I prefer to check back for unexpected surprises.
Can't you RSS Feed the blogs on blogger? I haven't tried but I thought it was an option.
Can't you RSS Feed the blogs on blogger? I haven't tried but I thought it was an option.
Can't you RSS Feed the blogs on blogger? I haven't tried but I thought it was an option.
Can't you RSS Feed the blogs on blogger? I haven't tried but I thought it was an option.
Ask enough times?
Yes you can. The 100 Hour Board has a RSS feed on it's site.
Yes, you can RSS feed. I'm honestly not sure if it's a feature on older versions of IE. But a lot of people don't understand how to use RSS feeds, and I don't personally like them, because you don't get all the content off the site. Video's don't show up and such.
Some don't know how to post a comment correctly either...
Post a Comment