We're having one of those days around here. It's rainy and yuck outside, which usually means I have to get out of the house, or I am seriously grouchy, but for some reason I'm fine today. So we stayed in and are just hanging out. The girls have been playing so great this morning, so I've had some quality time with Photoshop again. Of course that was in between rolling out playdough, stickers, "snipping paper", lunch and now paint projects we've had going on at the good ol' dining room table/art studio.
In case you're in need of something, anything to look at, here's what we're doing right now...
The Fairy Cinderella Abby and her monkey mask...
Grace and her lion mask....
I'm was checking email just before posting...
Hope you're having a more eventful day than we are! (Although I'm actually liking this today)
2 comments:
Oh, I can't tell you how happy I am that you've had new stuff on your blog to read today. This day has been torture. The sad part is that I haven't even worked 8 hours! I came in late and took a long lunch. One more hour....agh!!!
Wow, we went to the doctor and target. I did have a nap today though, ha ha.
Post a Comment