Wednesday, March 19

the itch...

After my scrapbooking blitz in January, I didn't touch Photoshop at all in February other than uploading photos. I guess the lesson learned here is, pace yourself Amy, or you'll get Photoshop burnout. I didn't think that was possible! Actually, the real reason wasn't burnout, it was all to do with house hunting and then more recently adjusting to the non-napping 3 year olds sans Harlando. Now that we've got a routine again (even if it is without my beloved naps), I'm back in the game. And yes, I should be packing instead.

Anyway, you've seen these pictures before, but this is a page I copied to a T from the layout gallery for this kit online. Love, love, LOVE the galleries! Endless copycat possibilities in those...

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Love it as always. Where did you copycat from?

I have not had time nor inspiration to photoshop either. After the screaming I am just beat.

Maybe when Gabriel is in high school.

my rebel took over said...

Don't worry Sandra! You'll have time someday. Other than when we were at the cottage, where we get lots and lots of extra help, I don't think I scrapbooked more than 2 pages until the girls were about 2 1/2.