Thanks for everyone's opinions on the whole, to cane or not to cane our children question. We were really unsure if we were under, or over reacting to the car situation. But once we got to the we-can-laugh-about-this-now point, and sharing our artwork with others, everyone pretty much is in agreement that they are, in fact, only 4 years old.
We believe the girls were pretending to wash the car, but got VERY carried away. I'm extremely impressed with Harland. I'll be honest with you, I don't think I saw him handling these kind of situations with a cool head. Not that I was expecting anything like this yet! But he was amazingly calm! I'm not saying there wasn't any yelling, but he handled things much better than I probably would have if I had found it.
We're hoping we can buff the scratches out, but that still remains to be seen.
I guess the girls will live another day!
1 comment:
those kids are lucky. if they were mine they would be out on the curb waiting for the gypsies or the circus. But then mine have done pretty much the same thing every morning when they open Eric's car door for him. His door leaves a nice scratch in the side of my van. I now have a border of scratches along the passenger side. Ah, love those kids.
Post a Comment