Oddly enough, this was in the middle of May, but the weather has been crazy here this spring. I'm wearing jeans again today. I really missed spring this year!
hello!?! i just saw your blog on your facebook account and popped over...this is nanny alison from nj! (i know, dredging up some memories!) you girls look so adorable! and you look great! fun to have blogs to spend way too much more time on the 'puter!
8 comments:
So cute!!!! I really need to meet these little girls!
is it still winter in your neck of the woods ;P
Oddly enough, this was in the middle of May, but the weather has been crazy here this spring. I'm wearing jeans again today. I really missed spring this year!
so skiing will be on the menu this winter for them? Kind of an expensive hobby to pick up. perhaps gracie should rethink.
That is Kim Possible! I with ya kids. Now where is my naked mole rat?
hello!?! i just saw your blog on your facebook account and popped over...this is nanny alison from nj! (i know, dredging up some memories!) you girls look so adorable! and you look great! fun to have blogs to spend way too much more time on the 'puter!
Call me crazy, but it is like the 4 multiple of the guy in Multiplicity! hahah cute.
Alison! I just popped over and discovered your fun blog. Love your photos!
Sandra...I think we'll hold off on skiiing for a while, although 5 is a normal age to start!
Critch...I've never seen Kim Possible, so I'm going to hope that naked mole has something to do with the show!!!
Adi...What are you getting at?! Are you saying my daughter has...issues?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment