Wednesday, June 24

grumble...

Just a quick gripe about the weather. I don't know about where you're all living, but we've pretty much missed out on spring and summer isn't shaping up much better. I'm still wearing jeans most days, and don't get me started on the rain. I can't take it anymore!

My kids are out of school. What do you do when you're kids are out of school to keep sane? Go to the park and be outside as much as possible, right? Yeah, not happening here in Jersey this year. And of course, we finally have two half decent days (and by half decent I mean only sporadic rain), but we are stuck home because Abby is sick. And not just a cold. This is one of those never-be-more-than-fifteen-feet-from-the-bathroom kind of illnesses. Lucky us.

I just checked the forecast for tomorrow...86 and mostly sunny! There is hope! Now, if I could just get Abby well...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I feel you pain. Last night we could not take it anymore so I let the kids play in the rain. Jeff mowed the lawn in the rain and then I weeded when it was over! Put them in their bathing suits and let them play in the rain!

Adi said...

Hey at least it is cool there, we have rain and sticky humidity!