Wednesday, June 17

no. words.




We've been "rocked"....by our own children.

Oh yeah, you heard me. And it goes ALL the way around the company car.

Please take a moment to participate in the pole on the right...

More on this when we stop seeing RED over here...

9 comments:

Nicole said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!
I dont know what I would do... big time punishements in store here! Good luck with that!

Adi said...

yikes! im quite speechless! just remember they are darling angels! ;) haha good luck!

Lanenga Family said...

Holy Cow! They did you good! Good luck...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so sorry! If there was a way of cleaning it off I would make the girls do it. But then I'm the type that just removes all tools of evil. That means the kids no longer have crayons, paint, forks, etc. We have a backyard full of river rocks that they kept throwing at each other and over the neighbor's fence. The backyard is now ensconced in bunny wire to keep them away from the rocks. . . Stupid kids. I love them, but they can be so stupid!

Critchlow said...

I am at a loss...what does this mean for the car- new paint job? You should delete this post immediately, make an insurance claim with the company insurance and claim ignorance of knowing the culprits (disown them for a day and then you aren't lying).

I don't think I would want to see my own kids for a long while after something like this. Long view- this will be a story you tell them forever- like the one about a rock in someone's nose. Right H?

Sandra said...

Wow, never thought this would happen to you. They didn't think this was a bad thing?

OMG! nothing else to be said about this.

bl said...

Definitely sucks from a practical standpoint, but it's pretty funny from a "$#!& happens" point of view. I'd guess they thought they weren't doing anything that couldn't be easily washed off. Having to live with "at least I didn't rock my dad's company car" for the rest of their lives will be their greatest punishment.

Jenny and Brett said...

Wow! That really sucks. I am actually surprised that my children have not done that one yet. Good luck to you guys!

liso. said...

whoa... i don't have the understanding of a mother's love, so wow.

another ugh post...!