Friday, October 3

skipping right over the girls birthday...

...because I'm still too lazy to make a slide show of their birthday.

My Uncle John and Aunt Dody came up for a visit from Florida a couple weeks ago, so we got the family together for a little BBQ. Just wanted to share a picture from that...



In other news, the girls are loving school. Grace always talks about this little boy named Joe. She always sits with him, plays with him, hugs him and knocks him over. I think she wuvs him. From what I can tell, it's not totally one sided, but then again, I'm getting my intel from a 4 year old. I tried to sneek a peek at him today when I picked her up, but he was already gone.

Harland is at it again. He's making another movie with the youth at our church for our talent show. Abby and Grace even got to play a part in this one. They are in a scene with Meriam, who will chase the lead guy in and out of doors in a Benny Hill type sequence. It should be amusing. I snapped a shot of them with Meriam last night...





They were so excited to be part of it (and put the bride dresses Nanny gave them to good use), but they don't understand that they can't watch the movie N.O.W.

More in a few...

No comments: