Tuesday, October 28

lost a few months...

I'm sorry, but what month is it? I know it was still October when I went to bed last night, but I woke up to January or something. This is what's going on outside our house right this very minute:

That's snow people! In October! Looking out my window right now, there's accumulation on the roof of my garage. I'm thinking we may need to invest in a snow blower for our loooong driveway this year. We're due for a nasty winter since it's been a few years, I think.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Ahh, the joys of snow. We had our first snow storm a few weeks ago. It lasted a couple of days, but it's been gorgeous weather ever since! Good luck with your storm!

Sandra said...

Gabriel wants to build a snowman.

Chocolate Frogs said...

I know what you are talking about, we got 5 inches of snow two weekends ago, and the kids actually made snowmen, in october, so count yourself lucky.