Not to be outdone, Grace would also like her latest and greatest featured on the blog. She made the face all by herself. I think the eyes show her true artistic genius (lol):
GRACE, Thanks for your picture. Oma loves to get pictures from you girls. I love you. Make your mom take lots of pictures of you and Abby and send them to me. Also get your camera fixed so that you can call me and I can take to you. Love you. Oma
4 comments:
GRACE, Thanks for your picture. Oma loves to get pictures from you girls. I love you. Make your mom take lots of pictures of you and Abby and send them to me. Also get your camera fixed so that you can call me and I can take to you.
Love you.
Oma
Holy cow that is really good! ;)
That is a natural in the making. I especially like the Christmas tree size earings.
I finally read your comments to Grace this morning. She lit up like a Christmas tree. Thanks for that. She needs these little ego boosts.
Post a Comment