Thursday, February 10

someday i'll outgrow my need for a nap, right?


Amen, sister.  Amen.

How is it that I got eight and a half solid hours of sleep last night and still felt like I was going to pass out around 11:30 this morning?  Just ask my mother.  I turned down going to lunch so I could make a half decent lunch at home for the girls and then pass out for half an hour.  And pass out I did.  I don't know why I need that silly 30 minutes around 1:30 everyday, but I'm not a nice person when I don't.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I would LOVE to get a nap everyday. Love it.

Just tell your girls you are taking a nap for your friend, Em. I'm sure they will understand.

There really should be a charity group for Those Who Go Without a Daily Nap. It's such an under rated necessity.