Thursday, October 28

no particular reason...

My assignment this week really has nothing to do with taking pictures, but Abby actually asked me to take her picture, and that just got me going.


This is a good example of Harland working.  He works out of our home, so he is very often multitasking:

I'm working on backlit subjects.  Abby has decided that she's pretty good at posing, as I've mentioned.  I think I'm turning her a bit vain:

This one is my favorite of the bunch, but just mostly because it's the best backlit photo I've taken so far:

This one is a little unfair to Grace.  She didn't really want to have her picture taken.  I do have one of her smiling, but this is more the story.  The I'm-not-in-the-mood-put-that-thing-away story:

Then Belinda (Harland's sister) decided to stop by.  Big mistake.  I pretty much marched her right outside to practice on.  You probably don't want to be near me right now, if you don't want me to practice on you.  However, I like to share, so if I catch something nice, I pass it along.  Grace, as always is my stylist when I shoot.  She's always adding those little touches, like a flower in your hair (or in Jesse's arm):

She has gorgeous eyes, doesn't she?  All the Ponds have gorgeous eyes.

Grace doesn't totally hate the camera.  Occationally she decides it's a little bit of ok.  It helps when someone gives her a bit of a tickle:

3 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

Cute! Belinda's eyes looks super pretty with her shirt color. Nice job, photographer! :)

Trinyan Mariano said...

Amy--you are great! I love these shots. Looks like a pro took them.

Sandra said...

which camera are you using to take those pics? Is it the big fancy one?