Grace and Harland:
Abby:
This one resulted in some tears:
And just so you have something to chuckle over, here's me in my down coat. Go ahead and laugh at that faux fur, but I tested with and without it and it is in fact warmer with the fur. I was warm, so stuff it.
Still not totally shoveled out yet, but I'm still loving the snow.
p.s. Kudos to Vancouver's Olymic opening ceremony. Well done you. The projection on, well, everything was awesome. That circus guy who "danced" to Joni Mitchell representing the plains of Canada was my favorite. The creativity of people astounds me.
4 comments:
I like the faux fur- it reminds me of Johny Weir...
These are great pics. Good to see all the smiles.
I like the faux fur- it reminds me of Johny Weir...
These are great pics. Good to see all the smiles.
amen... the joni mitchell was my favorite part, too!
I thought you were all play and no work...........
Post a Comment