Have I mentioned that?
Today after some spring clothes shopping for the girlies (don't you miss getting new clothes every season because you had to? I sure do.), we (Mom and I) took them to a McDonald's that had a play place. We were there so long that we had ice cream before we left. Grace had a chocolate shake, Mom and I shared a hot fudge sundae and Abby had a vanilla cone.
With a huge grin on her face, but completely seriously, Grace says, "Mama, you're the mama bear. You're (to my mom) the papa bear, you're (to Abby) the baby bear, and I'm Goldilocks, so I have to have a little bit of each!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Update...Here's a photo from this conversation:
4 comments:
Awesome logic!
Your college roommates have found you! I am so happy to have found you.
That is funny!
Amy!!! Long lost roommate!! I'm so glad we found you!
Post a Comment