Wednesday, May 20

this month in pictures {the April/May edition - part 4}

The girls had a Kid Fun (or something like that) week at school. One of the days was crazy hair day and we had some fun with that. I really thought Abby was going to have no part of it, but in the end she thought it looked like fun. They had four ponytails each had had different areas blue or pink with glitter. Right before we left for school Harland came out of the bathroom with his hair colored too. You can't see it too well in the picture, but here it is anyway.

Here's a few from a long bike ride/walk at the park we took a couple weeks ago. It was a beautiful day and we found a make-shift beach!

The make-shift beach is in the background, and Baby Jeans is snoozing in the stroller:

Baby Jeans after that snooze in the stroller:

Grace on the left, Abby on the right:

1 comment:

Lanenga Family said...

Cute! I found your blog! Thanks for the lunch fun, and I must say, the girls ROCK at pictionary! :)