Wednesday, May 20

this month in pictures {the April/May edition - part 3}

Here's a random mish-mosh of Easter festivities:
Coloring eggs:

(And no, Abby did not color that egg. That's Belinda's she's holding)


We went to an Easter egg hunt at my sister-in-law's. This is the girls with Maddie:

And here's one of Savannah, Grace, Madison and Abby all together. A VERY rare shot!

A tradition in my family was to have to go on a goose chase for your basket on Easter morning. The Easter Bunny left post it notes telling you where to go next until you found your basket in the dryer, the shower, or maybe the garage. He always signed the Post-its T.E.B. (Pronounced Teb). I think Harland begrudgingly goes along with this for our girls. I think it's fun and I just make him! The girls love it! Anyway, I forgot to get a shot of their baskets before they ripped them apart, but here's some examples of the notes T.E.B. leaves (although the Easter Bunny that comes to our house, amazingly, does not have the same exact handwriting as my father, like the one that used to stop at my parents house...hmmm...curious.



And a close up of the girls dresses. I am in love with the dresses they had this year and they picked them out themselves. They're really beautiful!

Abby's:


Grace's (Secretly this one is my favorite):

No comments: