We had snow in the beginning of March. I was very bitter about this. I brought the girls to my parents because they have perfect sledding for four year olds. Just a very quick video of them:
Still working on that third bedroom. Actually it's an absolute disaster area at the moment, but I got frisky and decided it would be my first painting project in the new house, so I got some of those great Behr samples at Home Depot and have had 3 squares of blue on the wall for a month now...Made a second trip and now I have two more samples to slap up there. The girls were thrilled because they got to help...


I piddled. But just a little! Ok, a lot. No, of course I didn't! We were playing Farkel with my parents and my Aunt Judy. When Dad threw the dice I went to move my hand out of the way and ended up wearing my beverage. It was um, extremely funny, and uncomfortable. Of course my family wanted some payback for all the blackmail photos I own, so I had to promise this would make it on the blog. At least we were at our house so I didn't have to stay squishy!

Poor Mom is going to end up spending every birthday at the circus, since that seems to be when they're in town. It was Barnum and Bailey circus and it was great, although I have to say there were one too many musical numbers. This is a circus, not broadway, right? As an added bonus, the girls were wanted to sit with my parents, so it was like Harland and I were out by ourselves. Who knew you could have a date and not even need a sitter?



Not a great shot, but Abby loves Elephants, so I had to try...

1 comment:
Thanks for the post. I think that going to the circus every year would be fun. (I would have pluralized circus but I don't know how...or is it circi?) Don't give up on the painting idea, it will come but having fun (I mean FARKEL) is alot better. Wish I could throw a couple of die with you guys.
Oma
Post a Comment