Oh, what adorable girls! I tried to get my kids to stay still for an Easter picture, but no luck. I'm so jealous of your sunshine! It poured rain all day for Easter here.
Hmmmm, we can't find the charger for our camera. I love your picture. We don't have any. I loved the girls' dresses.
What a great picture. It puts the personality in them both. Girls...you are beautiful. Oma loves you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, what adorable girls! I tried to get my kids to stay still for an Easter picture, but no luck. I'm so jealous of your sunshine! It poured rain all day for Easter here.
Hmmmm, we can't find the charger for our camera. I love your picture. We don't have any.
I loved the girls' dresses.
What a great picture. It puts the personality in them both. Girls...you are beautiful. Oma loves you.
Post a Comment