Tuesday, April 14

Baby Jeans is full of surprises...


We were on spring break from Baby Jeans last week, but today it was back to the trenches. The girls and I put her down for a little quality tummy time and she surprised us by rolling over. I thought mama and papa Jeans forgot to tell me about her new trick, so I was just having some fun with my camera (oh how I love my cameras!). Little did I know until later that we witnessed her first roll and I got her second roll on film! The cutsie thing above is what I emailed to her parents. Just thought I'd share...

Side note: I know, I know. You're thinking...but this isn't your family, so why post? Baby Jeans is a part of the package now, so her exciting moments are our exciting moments. Plus she's just so cute and fun to photograph. She hasn't learned to cover her face or turn away yet (ahem...GRACE!)...Plus, this blog is not called "Amy's family blog" It's called "My Camera Took Over My Life" for a reason people!

8 comments:

Adi said...

Cute pictures, but I'm still attempting to figure out who the heck the baby is!

Chocolate Frogs said...

Nice LO. Is this the baby you watch during the day? I hope everything is going well.

Critchlow said...

Hey I roll too! You could give me a nice cover spread!

Adi said...

I am bored of this now...refresh please! :)

M&M said...

I was about to be really upset that you didn't tell me about baby #3! Luckily I read on and found out who she really was.

my rebel took over said...

As if you can talk, Maria!!! I saw your 25 week pregnant self on your blog!!!! Congrats!

bl said...

nice pic. did you use the multi-picture (or whatever it's called) function on your camera?

my rebel took over said...

Sorry for the slow response time bl! I used the Rebel for that little shoot, but it was on continuous shot mode.