Wednesday, April 1

long time no post...

Rockin' out to Pandora radio right now and LOVING IT! What a mood enhancer that site is on a gray day when you need to stay motivated to NOT sit on the couch. If you haven't discovered the wonder that is Pandora, please do yourself the favor and check it out here. It's free and it customizable and have I mentioned completely AWESOME?! We pretty much have music playing all day around here...anything from Flight of the Concords and Maroon 5 to Taylor Swift, Michael Buble and Barbie and the Diamond Castle Soundtrack (See previous post about Adi even liking that one!)

I highly recommend typing in "Katy Perry" and sitting back and enjoying the motivation I get to keep moving from this station. Katy Perry is not my favorite artist out there, but the mix that this pulls up is great. A warning to those who care though: This is the internet. So know now that they don't play the radio edit versions of the music. So Katy Perry radio might not be the top choice when the kiddies are around.

LOVE IT!

Is it April already?! I feel like I missed March. I would like to say that we've been crazy busy and that's why I haven't posted, but am I really any busier than anyone else? I'm sure not. I did take on a new side business in March, which is taking care of my friend's baby 3 days/week, so I've been being really good about making myself go to bed at a decent hour so I'm fully ready to deal with three. (And if you haven't noticed, most of my posts happen after 11pm). It's amazing how different it is taking care of a newborn when you've had a full nights sleep! I'll call her "Jeans" on here because I have yet to ask her parents how they feel about her on the internet. I'll hold off on posting pictures of her until I ask too. I'll call her Jeans because her middle name is Jean and let's say her first name is Sara (which it's obviously not). I call her "Sara Jean" and the girls picked up on that and they call her "Sara Jeans" which I think is really cute.

The result of having a baby around is a LOT of questions I'm not quite ready to answer about all things baby. 99% of which come from Grace. "How did baby Jeans get out of Meg's tummy, Mommy?" "Did she crawl out?" Oh boy. Grace is the little mommy too. She wants to be involved in every aspect of caring for Jeans. That kid needs a baby brother or sister. HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!! Did you catch that? I'll repeat it just in case: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

So I guess a "This month in pictures" post is required. I need to start thinking about picking up the girls, so I'll have to do that later...

1 comment:

Flying Cloud said...

The only thing that I have to say about this post.....I am NOT laughing. You should know that.
kp