So backing it up a bit, I have a few things to share...
A little over a week ago, we got red High School Musical dress up on clearance at Walmart. The girls have no idea what High School Musical is, but they were cute dresses. The dresses came with a wig and the girls think this is the coolest thing. So this is how they spent the entire next day:

And in case you think we didn't leave the house like that, here's proof that we did...

I know it's not a great picture, but I was laughing. We were in Petco. Then they walked around Crate & Barrel and the mall like that too. It's kind of fun when they're not self conscious yet!
3 comments:
That is hilarious. The fact you went out in public. I mean that last picture looks as though they are cancer pediatric patients. Maybe they should send those things to their grandpas.
Ha hahahahaha!!!
I read that comment to your father...he didn't laugh. I think tht they looked adorable. A little too much hair for their little bodies, but cute.
Oma
Post a Comment