I walked into the kitchen just before lunch today to find this...
Grace is definitely independent. I tend to be a bystander in her life once she figures out how to do something. Today she decided she was hungry and she'd take matters into her own hands. I found her in the kitchen with two slices of bread, a cutting board, a knife, peanut butter and Nutella. She even put the little twisty thing back on the bread and put it away. I can't complain!
Yup. She licked the knife. I'm not sure how many times she put it back in the jar before I came in, so you may want to avoid eating these things if you come over for a while.
4 comments:
She is a girl after my kids heart. I remember another little boy doing the same thing years ago. You know what they say, "like father, like daughter." Or something like that. Keep up the good work, Grace.
Oma
Now that is cute! I am glad she knows when she is hungry and gets lunch and not a snack! Good girl!
Very cute, i will expect her to make me lunch next time I am up there!
my little chef in training...I love her
Post a Comment