Tuesday, February 3

overload...

Quick! While Harland and the girls are doing a Disney sing along on You Tube in the next room, I thought I'd just post about my recently discovered insanity (and yes, I realize that this is just the latest in a long line of insanity). I was in the kitchen cooking tonight, listening to New Moon (The second Twilight book. I'm still not sure how I feel about them. The girl is such a MORON!), and I started thinking about what else I'm reading. I was getting confused, so I had to actually write down all the books I'm reading right now. Seriously! I'm not sure how this happened, since the only book I usually dabble in while reading another one is Pride and Prejudice, but I am currently reading 7 books.

If that's not insanity, I don't know what is!

In case you're curious, this is what I'm reading:

  1. Captain Blood (by Rafael Sabatini...For Book club next week)
  2. New Moon (Twilight series...I listen to this on the half trip to or from preschool when the girls aren't in the car, and while cooking).
  3. The Peacegiver (Can't remember the author off the top of my head. It's the first LDS book I'm not sleeping through...seriously good. Thanks for all the recommendations for this one!)
  4. Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen...I'm pretty much always reading this one. Or now listening to it on the iPod...LOVE audiobooks!)
  5. A discipline book. Can't think of the title, but it's pretty good. Trying not to strangle the two four year olds that are currently sliding into one of those less than stellar phases AT THE SAME TIME!
  6. A nutrition book. I'm seriously not eating well.
  7. Just about wrapping up The Tale of Desperaux with the girls. (by Kate Di Camillo...definitely a favorite author around here. Have you tried the Mercy Watson series? Great intro to chapter books.

This is crazy! Off to read Desperaux to the girlies...

No comments: