Sorry for the delay. We realized that since we were headed on vacation straight from our appointment the only people we would be able to tell in person were my parents (we're at our cottage with them), and the only way my father would forgive me for making him wait all day was to not plaster it on the blog or Facebook before we told our parents. Once we got here we sadly discovered that the signal on Harland's iPad isn't strong enough, so I'm on the dreaded dial up right now.
We have a really cute and very short video of the girls announcing the sex of the baby, but there is no way the dial up connection can handle uploading the video, so you're just stuck with my graphic I made about a week ago.
Baby C was very uncooperative today. We were there for about an hour and a half and still weren't able to get some of the measurements they need, but they were able to check the most vital things and everything looks good! Baby C would get himself into some crazy positions, so much so that the tech was laughing at the lack of options she had for getting what she needed. Even the 3D picture, which by the way I'm torn whether find it really cool, or a little creepy looking, he would not show his face. He covered it with his arm, so that's the print out we got. So I have to go back (Oh, darn. Please don't make me go back and get some more pictures of my baby.) in two weeks.
After how eventful my last pregnancy was, I was really looking forward to having a boring, normal pregnancy, but I'm so used to the idea of getting to see my baby(ies) once or twice a week, that the idea of possibly only having one more ultrasound around 37 weeks sounds wrong to me! I'm a little happy that I have to go back, but I'll also be happy to not have to go again after that!
I'm excited to have a boy this time! I can now get rid of a third of my attic (girl clothes) in one fell swoop! The girls were wishing for a brother, so they are more than happy with the news. We spent a good chunk of our drive up here throwing names around, from the real possibilities to the utterly ridiculous. It was fun, but I'm not in love with many boy names, so I'm dreading this process a little bit this time...
I'm really tired and I can see that I'm rambling...

5 comments:
The 3D looks creepy until around 34wks. :) SUPER HUGE congrats again! You may need another so he doesn't feel like an only child. ;) teeheehee... Don't smack me!
Yay for boys!!! Congrats!
So cool that you'll now see how the rest of the world lives. Such a difference between boys and girls. Congrats!
BOY!!! Congrats! Watch out for a big chunk of your heart that will most likely go missing after the next few months, my son stole mine and I don't think he plans on giving it back. You will love having a boy and especially love having those girls to help you spoil him. CONGRATS
Congratulations! How exciting. Grace and Abby will be fabulous big sisters.
Post a Comment