Saturday, May 28

i've been a wee bit slacking...

I've had at least a few posts roaming around in my brain for a while and never seem to get to them.  I'm finding that Facebook is taking the place of blogging and otherwise communicating for so many of my friends and family, I had to jump on that bandwagon a bit or just have no idea what's going on in their lives.  So much so that if I want to know about anything going on in my town, or see if someone wants to meet at the park, it is more effective for me to check in or post it on Facebook than try to call people.  I find I'll just quick upload a picture or comment to Facebook instead of here lately and I don't really like it.  I prefer the blog.  I like that I can actually write something here.  I plan on having the blog slurped into a book via Blurb at some point since it's the closest thing to a journal that happens in my house.  I don't like that bits and pieces of us are now ending up on Facebook and being missed out on here, but I don't really want to waste time posting in two places either.

I don't really care if anyone reads my blog.  I love to read my friends' and families' blogs and I don't mind if they want insight into my silliness too, but I don't keep the blog for that purpose.  Sometimes I do, of course.  I like to share random videos here and there with the best of them, but that's not the real reason behind this.

I'm rambling...anyway....I think.  I say I think I'm going to just post what I feel like saying and sharing here, and linking to it on Facebook, so those who want to hop over here can, but they don't have to, you know?  We'll see how that goes.

So, that being said...a few posts coming your way:

April:

one time i got indignant about glitter
who knew i would cry at the franklin institute?!
sticks and stones | aka: why we're suing our friends ;)


May:

they like, built that 'n stuff
my accidental iPad.
the tooth fairy cometh...finally

hey!  there's a baby in there!
hail the conquering hero!
it might be growing on me
patriotism squared
be bewee bewee quiet...i'm huntin wabits!

3 comments:

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

Yay... I miss your blog posts! I also wish I was as creative as you with the name of posts!

Jenny and Brett said...

I am the same way! I find it so hard to sit down and write a quick post. I hate that I don't do it very often. Blogging is journaling for me, also. I love to go back and read through our family memories. I too, enjoy your blog!