Friday, November 5

a very strange thing is happening...

My house became very recently silent.  Harland is off at a youth retreat this weekend, and I have a craft show early tomorrow, so my sister in law very nicely offered to have the girls sleepover at her house tonight.  They just walked out the door.  It is a very bizzare kind of quiet.  Even when the girls are at school, Harland is very often in his office downstairs, so I'm not really by myself.  I am alone for the evening.  I don't think I have ever been alone in my house in the evening.  There's always at least the girls here with me.  I'm all packed up for the show tomorrow, so now what will I do?

I'm at a loss (but definitely not complaining!)...

1 comment:

Sandra said...

That sounds fabulous. send some of that silence on over here.