...I love Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Google.
I know a lot of people feel Google is evil, but not me. Today Grace was drawing on a paper towel...with a Sharpie. So guess what? Of course when she was done there was Sharpie all over the laminate counter underneath the thin paper towel. What did I do? I actually remained calm (I know that may surprise you), although I had little confidence that her picture wasn't going to be a permenant fixture on our countertops. I ran for my Goo Off because what CAN'T that stuff do? I'll tell you: It can't remove Sharpie marks. Well, it took a couple layers of it off, but there was still a half faded picture on my counter. So I headed to Encyclopedia Googlica, and voila! Lots of remedies for Sharpie marks of all kinds, and the very simple answer of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
Sharpie: 0, Amy: 1

No comments:
Post a Comment