Thursday, September 2

patience is a virtue...that i don't posses

We interrupt the regularly scheduled reading of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo to read the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy, Mockingjay, which came out about a week ago.  I was fifth on the hold list out of about 300+ and I have two weeks to read it.  I think it'll take me about 3 days.  I'll let you know what I think about both books (because I know my Amy Squared friend on the west coast will want to know!) after I finish them.  If you haven't started the Hunger Games trilogy yet, do it.  Do it now!  They are excellent.
In other news, I know I promised a July in photos post, and I promise I'm working on it! Almost done, in fact, but the chances of me posting it before I finish at least Mockingjay are slim, to zippo.  Sorry!  And now that I think of it, it's September and August in photos is now on my to-do list.

I LOVE losing myself to a really good book!


2 comments:

Amy said...

I am terribly curious about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I just finished Mockingjay a few days ago. It was good, but the ending was a bit abrupt for my taste. I still like Hunger Games the best.

Trinyan Mariano said...

I love a guilty pleasure!

BTW, I have the other two Larsson books. You'll want them when you finish Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo. Incidentally, the film with that name is playing in Montgomery (or available on-demand if you have Comcast). Haven't seen it yet because the Swedish with English Subtitles isn't my thing. But for you . . . . Harland could just translate! :-)