Friday, September 10

hello world






Good-bye my babies.  Maybe I can talk more about this later, but I've just recovered, so not right now.  They were thrilled and didn't hesitate to get on the bus.  I held it together until the bus drove away, and then had to walk past the line of traffic waiting behind the bus while I blubbered back to my house.

Oh sweet babies.  I love you!

3 comments:

M&M said...

I can't believe they are really that old! And I want to cry just thinking about Kenley going to school someday so I can only imagine.

Jenny and Brett said...

They look so cute and ready! The last two years were hard for me, first with Lynden and then last with Jarom. But I must admit that there was a skip to my stride after they got on the bus. Long summer!

Lanenga Family said...

So cute! It's fun to see their different styles in their school pic too. Glad you've recovered from that first day, and that they had so much fun! :)