Tuesday, May 11

this month in pictures {the march edition}

Oops.  Got a bit busy there for a while.  Here's some photos from March:
On a hike March 21st:


Family Night at preschool (March 22nd):
The theme was "Color My World"
My love of playing with these parachutes hasn't changed since elementary school:
Grace's teachers are on either side of her in this one:


March 24th.  I got my bike fixed up so I could ride with the girls.  Mom said she hadn't been on a bike in something like 40 years, and guess what?  It is just like riding a bike:
Ok, so I also got my bike fixed up so Harland's birthday surprise would be more fun:
Grace had already sort of given away our surprise, so we went a little early to pick out his gift so she wouldn't just out and out tell him.  On the way we blindfolded him and listened to Queen's Bicycle Ride, just in case he wasn't sure yet.  More on this in the April edition...


1 comment:

Critchlow said...

I love those parachutes as well. But seriously you want to leave your dirty blindfold pictures to yourself?

You be careful buddy- a wife out here blindfolded her husband for a "surprise" only to have his head smacked in with a hammer...I'm just saying can you ever REALLY know your wife?