If only I were creative and non-traditional enough to think of this. Doesn't this look like a fun and joyous occation instead of stuffy like every wedding (including my own) we've ever been to?? Not that I'm knocking our weddings, because frankly, they were awesome too!
I truly hope that one of my remaining single relatives will make us all break tradition and do this at their wedding! Chris...not to point fingers, but you always said you wanted a relaxed wedding!!!! And come to think of it, I think I could see Jaime doing something along these lines. I'll have to call her!
5 comments:
wow! that's awesome!
Hahaha! Words don't do justice! :)
I seems a little irrevernet, but somehow completely embodies the feeling of that day. You should feel that excited about that day.
Turn the music off- looks like a lot of chicken dancing. But if I remember a certain wedding right there was Van Halen and dare I bring up the memory of the electric slide????
Was that not joyous enough? I knew I should have requested the chicken dance.
It is funny that you should post this....I saw it a copule of weeks ago and thought that it would be alot of fun for sometime in the future. Please let me know when one of these comes along....would love to share.
kp
Post a Comment