Friday, July 17

when it rains, it pours...

Otherwise entitled, when there's a severe thunderstorm your tree may fall on two of the neighbor's cars.

Ugh. And goodnight.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

You guys aren't doing so hot with cars lately.

Nicole said...

Oh crap! I guess that is why we have homeowners insurance!! Act of God..this this kind of thing covered?

Critchlow said...

Not likely covered- my heart sinks with you.

my rebel took over said...

Everyone ought to just keep there cars away from us for sure!

We have two trees that need to come down. Looking forward to paying for that...

Sandra said...

OK, wow, haven't had time to look here but I heard about it. You're luck lately, is, um, lacking.

I did let my producer's license lapse but um, acts of god people? Everything is an act of god.

Pretty good chance you're policy will help you out. No hurt trying, there's no deductable associated with third party payments.

wow, that just plain sucks.

liso. said...

ugh...that totally sucks. how's that working out???