...because we have to get up and out early tomorrow, but of course I'm not. I felt like scrapbooking, so I finished another assignment from that design class I started way back when (in the fall!). The week I'm on is about white space. I have to say, I'm in love with using LOTS of white space on a page.
3 comments:
So, I just read your post regarding the "rocking" of your car and I have to say I'm pretty impressed you stayed calm long enough to take a poll on what your reaction should be. I can't say I could remain so calm!!!!!
I am still a little freaked out by the dark hair wigs...it just looks creepy on them! ;)
You know they look alot more from the Youngish side of the family with dark wigs on. It is amazing how that changes everything.
Post a Comment